04 November 2008

RIP Madelyn!!

Barack's grandma Madelyn Dunham passed yesterday, made my heart physically hurt for Obama. Can you imagine, losing the last caretaker of your youth, effectively he was orphaned YESTERDAY, and will likely be elected President of the United States TODAY.

I cannot fathom this. What a convergence of events. Big things happening in the Universe. He may be about to become OUR caretaker of sorts. Wow.

This is his grandma hugging him on his H.S. graduation. Grandpa Stanley standing next to him:



I know they're all cheering him from Heaven! I know they're surrounding him in an orb of incredible light. Mama Ann, Grandma and Grandpa are all fine, I just feel so RAW for the load Barack himself is called upon to carry at the moment. Perhaps one of those Purifying moments in life.

Millions and millions of just such loving hugs from all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment